Using Intent Data to Fuel Your Lead Generation Programs
Please check out the webinar I hosted orignally on the Lead Generation Institute’s BrightTalk channel on how to use intent data to fuel your lead generation and sales automation programs. Charles Crnoevich, Head of Partnerships at Bombora and I shred bst practices when using intent data.
You will learn:
- How to identify companies consuming content related to your products and services
- How to pull and prepare your data
- How to target ideal prospects at those companies using sales automation platforms
- What types of subject lines that will get your emails opened
- Body copy that generates responses
- The importance of email domain strategies
- How to manage responses
- How to develop cadences that ensure no lead gets left behind
If you have any questions on how to use intent data to fule your lead generation or sales automation programs please feel free to contact Shawn Elledge day or night via email at Selledge@SalesLeadAutomation.com or by phone at 816-729-4405 M-F between the hours of 8am to 6pm (EST).
Start Getting Leads Today
SALES LEAD AUTOMATION
14 Ryewood Circle
Homosassa, Fl 34446
Top of funnel. Bottom of funnel. Scoring. Nurturing. Conversion. These are all terms you’ve probably heard once or a thousand times when it comes to lead generation. And while lead gen is every sales and marketing department’s lifeblood, we often find that...
Sales Intelligence vs. Social Selling Bad salespeople give the entire profession a bad name. We’re talking about the ones who throw darts and dial with no thought process behind their targeting. They’re clueless on how to nurture leads, and when they do reach...
If your lead generation campaigns aren’t relevant, neither are you The late, great Peter Drucker once summed up the concept of relevancy with a sentence so flawlessly framed that it should hang in the Louvre. Drucker said: “The perfect advertisement is...